Redesign the Practice Exchange website to enchance the look and usability.
We started by defining all of the different content blocks we needed. This allowed us to rapidly try different layoutsand content blocks quickly and re order them.
From the user flow exercise we began prototyping using Axure to develop high-level wireframes for the whole site.
We conducted several User Testing sessions during the prototyping stage to ensure that the designs we're clearly understood and useable.
Based on the User Testing findings, we made several refinements to our designs, approach and content.
Using Photoshop I produced the User Interface extending the existing brand to suit mobile and desktop interfaces.